Magnetic Core Coating
Prototypes to High Quantity
- Specializing in Sherwin Williams POLANE, two-part Polyurethane enamel Hight Performance Industrial Grade Coating. This material is UL recognized.
- In Most cases, coated toroidal cores will have a minimum voltage breakdown of 1000 Vrms.
- Ideal for Ferrite and powdered metal parts from 0.300 inches to 3 feet.
- Quick turn-a-round.
- Full Quantity Control of coating thickness.
- Available in Black, Grey, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Light Green.
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) permits with excess capacity.
- Coating specifications and Material Safety Data Sheets available upon request.
Call us for a coating Quote!